Team coaching is ... bringing collective patterns in actions and thoughts to the surface that cause a group to remain unconsciously and unintentionally in an undesirable situation. In addition to creating awareness expansion, the team coach uses various interventions to break through the old patterns and bring the team to a higher level of development. The team coach inspires, challenges, appeals to the responsibility of all team members to master new competencies and thoughts and thus realize their team goals.
Management Coaching can help you
- Strengthen your leadership capacities
- Improve the relationship with your employees and customers
- Resolve conflicts
- Experience less stress
- Take on challenges with confidence
- Improve your communication skills
- Make you mentally stronger and more resilient
Coaching is about
- Give and receive 100% attention
- provide support to tackle obstacles and difficulties
- stimulating "enthusiasm" and initiative (getting out of the comfort zone faster)
- help someone to get from point A to point B faster not only learn to do more, but often also learn to do just a little less
- consider feedback as a gift
- have an impact
- Optimal conflict management, how do you resolve conflicts?
- Emotional intelligence: dealing better with your own emotions and those of others
- Improve your non-verbal communication.
Building an organisation is more than organising tasks, roles and responsabilities. It is also about creating believers, executing an effective change supported and not sabotised by your co-workers;
We can help you in creating the organisation in which people want to achieve, where they feel happy at work and excel in what you need them to do.